Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Let me introduce myself

Hello, this will be the first of my many blogs on the Pittsburgh Steelers. So I figured I should introduce myself to everyone.

My real name is Tom, but from now on as a blogger I will be knows as BigNastyDefense.

I live in Cleveland, Ohio. Yes, the land of the Cleveland Clowns, however I have been a die hard Pittsburgh Steeler fan my entire life. My grandparents are from the Brownsfield, Pennsylvania area and my Grandpa is a lifelong Pittsburgh Steeler fan himself. He had a large hand in raising me, so he raised me to be a fan of the Steelers.

I have only been to one game, in Cleveland in 2006. I never went to Three Rivers Stadium (though I wish I could have at least taken a tour) and I do plan on attending a game at Heinz Field, hopefully next season (2009).

If you need to reach me, you can catch me at BigNastyDefense@hotmail.com so feel free to email me or throw me and instant message.

And just a warning, I will not be censoring myself so if anyone is offended by adult language, this may not be the Steelers blog for you.

No comments: